Friday, August 28, 2009

life@WIMWI

hmmmm....first of all forgive me for the innumerable punctuation errors that I am gonna make while writing this.....Kaun Kambakht punctuation ki parvaah karta hai especially when ur a 'PARTICIPANT' @ IIM-A.... yet another day ven I screwed up my quiz.....yet another weekend....life seems to be mechanical here, but yet its interesting....everyday u get either a shocker or a nice surprise( though dats rare with surprise quizzes hiding inside the Microsoft Word package designed by Mr BILL GATES' servants whom I am beginning to despise of late!!). Everybody seems to b in a hurry nd yet seem relaxed while discussing acads. Talking abt gals, they are no longer the MINORITY here....they r beauty with brains nd dats a deadly combo....the other day I got two calls from the Ladies' dorm nd supposedly both of them were not for me but for some other guy.....I had to explain to them dat the other guy is not me nd his number is ****.......watever, I found myself feeling jealous of dat other guy who no doubt is a charmer!! I will be unfair if I focus on the gals here.....talking abt boys.....ok ok 'ourselves'....v r a bunch of crazy maniacs working our ***** off in making a rich ( say money ) career.......more than half of us would end up in finance....rest of them would bcum shubhchintaks for their clients( read consultants )......arey marketing waale kahaan gaye yaar koi bhi nahi dikh raha hai!! does 'Operations management' exist here??......Sorry folks I forgot abt ENTREPRENEURS( hope i spelt it right ). they r the ones who r the future 'mai-baaps' for thousands of berozgaar people. Seriously guys, we require a lot more of them than we have now.( No punctuation errors in the last sentence, cos I was serious :)...)......lets pray for our ourselves dat we wear the ' PGP1 Survivor' tags with pride next year.....nd let me reaffirm dat I meant no offence to anybody....this was my precious chance of displaying my 'sms'ing skills in english which I acquired while chatting with friends......All the best junta for ur summer prepns....Arey yaar woh toh bahut door hai na......I should say the coming end term right!! take care nd sweep out the SWINE 4m the campus!!

regards,
taureansandy