Sunday, August 30, 2009

HUM-TUM @ WIMWI

And here comes Varun devta inside WIMWI!!....it's been pouring here since the last two days nd suddenly you find more umbrellas than dogs here!!....dats wat I felt especially with the canine population increasing exponentially in the last three months.....Yesterday I was walking in front of the main gate when I saw two Pigeons fighting with each other...I was wondering if this acads workload has had a deteriorating effect on them....you may ask how does acads got to do with fighting pigeons....these pigeons got their due share of attention when v fachhas were free, but now with quizzes, assignments nd rain hardly anybody is seen out these days..so probably these pigeons were fighting to seek some attention cos anyway v won't feed them food right!!...so let them fight at least for some attention......remember Maslow's hierarchy of needs.....hmmm....all this reasoning sounds weird right....yah I know cos dats wat this workload has done to my small brain....
Remember HUM-TUM!!....according to my very reliable source of information, ( this news was reported by my alter ego ven I was in the dreamland of Financial markets!! ) they are coming to WIMWI next year to actually preach dat ek Ladka aur Ladki kabhi bhi ache dost nahi ban sakte!!...sorry gals, I know you all vehemently oppose this proposition.....I would like to restate this fact " Ek ladka aur ladki ache dost tab nahi ban sakte jab dil mein kuch aur ho aur bahar se kuch aur ".......I just pray dat HUM-TUM ki " Dosti-LOVE" udaan sankhya "143" gets delayed indefinitely 'cos they won't get the time to even fight properly with each other @ WIMWI!!.......I know I am exaggerating the pressure vr facing here but still its our moral responsibility to forewarn HUM-TUM dat life here is not hunky-dory....right!!

regards,
taureansandy

No comments: