Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Criticism is indeed bitter!!

Hii folks,
This post is especially for the IIM A Junta. For the first time, I have received a comment that has pinched me no end. The previous blog that was intended to be just a funny piece of fiction has been misconstrued as something that projects Non-MBA students in bad light. And I have been called as "ARROGANT". Well, my intention was to highlight the plight of many students who give more importance to money than relationships. I have many good friends who have been more successful than me without having been an MBA graduate and so there's no reason for me to be arrogant. There was no other thing intended and I sincerely apologise to all those who think I have been derogatory. I don't wish to further clarify my stand and hope that people understand my viewpoint.

regards,
taureansandy

2 comments:

Sree said...

Sandeep and Arrogant - Doesn't go well with each other at all.
Yeah the Prev Topic was litle sensitive but the bottom line was give respect to Studies/Career/Relations. Being Known to Sandeep, i know what was his intention on that post when he is writing. Dont worry Sandeep, Viewers who read the previous posts know you better and can understand better. You Did your Job in projecting the idea and thats good. Actually i hoped for kinda discussion by the commenter instead of final conclusion, thats kinda hasty and yeah i hurted too..Anywayz As u Know...AAL IZ WELL.:)

taurean sandy said...

Thanks a ton Bava!! Ur support means a lot to me...