Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Placecomm NB se Juice NB tak.....

Hi folks,
Taureansandy is back with yet another JUICY post this time. Why JUICY? Read on.
When I first Installed Dbab in my laptop, I was wondering if this so called mini messenger was really required. I was in the wrong impression that the institute mail would be sufficient for communication. And after a month or so, I realised that Dbab is a world in itself. A world where the intellectuals [ muggus ] share their INSIGHTS and CONFLUENCE of ideas takes place. A world where the barrage of 'annadata' related queries result in total CHAOS. Hmmmm, this is also the world where when Cupid strikes [ which rarely happens, given the workload!! ] or when sweet MADNESS strikes [ which usually happens ], flow of 'Meri pyari blah blah blah' takes place. There was a time when I used to laugh at all this and wonder whether Dbab really serves the purpose or quoting somebody ' Dbab is nothing but a useless energy sapping software '. But with the hectic activity going on in the 'annadata' NB and with so many queries getting answered, I realise that Dbab is a Vintage Lambi Race ka Ghoda. 'Bahut Upyogi aur kifayati bhi!!'
And today something happened which I never ever in my dreams had imagined of. A long Juice as IIM ki Junta calls it posted to my classmate!!, that too from my Dbab account. I wonder whats going to happen now, but hope that the workload which we have saves me. And if you are wondering how does WORKLOAD fit into this puzzle. Hehehe :) ......, simple. More the workload, less will be the time available for the junta to even have a look at that long emotional creative but mischievious work of hindi prose. I wish my hindi was as strong as that is displayed in it. Otherwise ' mein musaafir, pyaar ki talaash mein ' wouldn't have landed up in WIMWI!! Hahaha, at least I hope the hindi I used above does justice to my ever continuing efforts to master it. :-)

regards,
taureansandy

No comments: