Friday, October 9, 2009

Saralda ke class ki Saral kahaani!!

Hi folks,
The digital clock in our class was displaying 11:55 and there cometh the professor. The one who literally scared the hell out of me in the first class itself. The fear was consolidated when in one fine class he was standing besides me to see what calculations I was doing as per his instructions. His mere presence was enough to blank out my mind. He chided me and I felt like crap, though eventually I completed the task and spelt out the answers. Then my quiz went horrible. Things were looking pretty bad in this subject and then a single lecture by him one fine day changed my as well as everyone's perspective. The professor suddenly had unleashed his new avatar. Nobody dared slept in his classes because nobody wanted to miss the action. It was like watching an action packed thriller right inside the AC classroom. Nobody knew when he would crack a joke amidst a serious discussion going on. His ability to involve the whole class is simply incredible. And today's lecture was unarguably one of the most memorable lectures I would remember till eternity. I am sure readers here would unanimously agree to this. And if you are wondering who this wonderful amazing truly brilliant [ add all the adjectives you want and still those won't be enough ] scholar [ not a professor mind you!! ] is......
He's Saral Mukherjee who has this incredible ability to make his lectures very 'SARAL'. Hats off to you sir. Junta from now on would eagerly await your lecture for days to come. Yehi hai Saralda ke class ki Saral Kahaani !! :) And if you are thinking why I called him a scholar instead of a professor, then introspect and you will 'SEE THE LIGHT'.

regards,
taureansandy

3 comments:

Satendra said...

Yes...really Saral Daa rocks...

Pankaj Singh said...

enlightenment k baare me b kuch likho..saral da ka saral tareeka enlighten karne ka..aur wo cheetah elephant..

Prasad Dhake said...

Saralda rockss