Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Silence is golden, Sleep is Platinum!!

Hi folks,
Over the past few days, I have steadily gained a reputation of falling into deep slumber during lectures. People were wondering How I could manage to catch some z's in the marketing lecture which everybody is supposed to sit up and listen ATTENTIVELY!!. People were counting me alongside some well known Sleepcatchers in our class.
There was a time when I was the lone warrior warding myself from sleep whereas others used to happily doze off in my engg lectures at college. Now life has come a full circle with me getting involved in the so called enviable act in the class. Today I did something which I am proud off. I managed to listen all the lectures without falling into the TRAP!! HahaHa!! Yup, and I would like to thank TEA from the bottom of my heart for helping me ward off SLEEP. I decided to try out TEA during breakfast, and EUREKA!, it worked wonders. On the contrary guys who used to chide me for falling asleep fell into the trap themselves today. What a sight it was for now it was my turn to avenge the humiliation I suffered all these days. Just kidding folks :). But on a more serious note I realised what lack of sleep can do to your body, both physically and mentally!!
" The one who can manage to sleep 8 hours daily in IIMA will be the ONE".

regards,
taureansandy

No comments: